Last two weeks, I stopped playing this web-based browser game called, "Tales of Solaris". There are many reasons why I put an end for playing game. Here are my reviews:
- There are too much features of this game resulting me to get lack of sleep (lol). If only there is a skip button, I can do more aside playing with this game.
- The chase feature is too annoying. It's very disturbing and I don't understand why you get bounty points when you kill an enemy or a boss. I guess bounty hunt is just for PK-ers who kill innocent players in the game.
- Limited party members during guild fights. Only the 5 strongest can participate. The weak players have to leave that area so that the guild can possibly win.
- More and more new servers are coming every month. Old players transfer server from one to another because they want to get a title for fame or become famous.
- Abusive bully looter players during escort. Every player who gets loot should have a consequence. I think the bounty thing should take place with this one. The more they kill or loot players the more they get bounty.
I have so much regret for using money here just to play this game. I should've used that money to buy a new pair of shoes instead of top-up-ing this game.