Google
 

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lost And Now Returned

I came home late at night and noticed some of my personal belonging placed on the top of an empty aquarium. I stunned and asked myself, how did it get here? Did I just misplaced it anywhere in the house? I hurriedly asked my father where did he found it. He said it was given by our neighbor and returned at around 7:00 P.M. by some teenager who resides in Buhangin, Davao City. My wallet was missing for almost three weeks now and I wrote some blog about it when it was lost. Thank God, it was found.

I feel so relieved because I was worried about my driver's license ID will be used by someone else in illegal way. I had already went to Police Office Station to report the incident happened and willingly pay the police officer for his labor.

Hapiness is what I've felt right now while writing this for the reason that I always believed that a "Good Samaritan" will return my wallet and so, it happened. Anyway, I wanted to thank that guy and treat him in some restaurant however I never had a chance to meet him and I don't even got his name.

May God bless you on what you did and reward you in return!

No comments: