Google
 

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Download David Cook - Music of the Night Mp3

David Cook’s winning song “The Time of My Life” dominates the music charts like iTunes Top 10 Songs, Billboard Hot Digital Tracks chart and Billboard Download Charts (MTV) with more than 236,000 downloads. Here’s the latest iTunes Top 10 Songs chart in US:

1. David Cook – The Time of My Life
2. Coldplay – Viva la Vida
3. Katy Perry – I Kissed a Girl
4. Rihanna – Take a Bow
5. Natasha Bedingfield – Pocketful of Sunshine
6. Leona Lewis – Bleeding Love
7. Lil Wayne feat. Kanye West – Lollipop (Remix)
8. Lil Wayne – Lollipop
9. Madonna feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland – 4 Minutes
10. Lil Wayne feat. T-Pain – Got Money

America has really chosen a deserving American Idol Season 7 winner, but still, some say that both David’s were winners. I totally disagree! David Cook is really far beyond compare with David Archuleta because David C can sing any kind of song. Do you remember the Broadway Theme during American Idol? It was a stunning performance and I was even more impressed. I’d never thought that he could sound like Josh Groban at that moment. He really can sing anything. If you’ve missed the Broadway Theme, you can listen or download David Cook’s studio version, Music of the Night, here on my blog. I hope you like it as much as I do.



If you can't download this music on imeem, here's another link to download the music: Download David Cook - Music of the Night

More David Cook Related Topics:
Download David Cook's The Time Of My Life Mp3
Download David Cook's Always Be My Baby Mp3
David Cook, American Idol 2008

No comments: